Please note that Partner discounts are not applicable for Episerver Training Programs.
This developer subscription is a self-paced custom-scheduled program and includes:
- Multiple learning paths and eLearning courses.
- Six hours of one-to-one online sessions with a personal mentor.
- An optional practical project to complete.
- One attempt at the CMS certification exam.
- One attempt at the Commerce certification exam.
The content focuses on developing core and advanced functionality for Episerver Digital Experience platform solutions, including defining custom content types and templates, handling media, reusing shared content, implementing navigation and indexed search, and optimizing, securing, extending Episerver DX Platform with gadgets and plug-ins, and deploying websites, both on-premise and in the cloud. The course also discusses working with e-commerce related tasks such as richer catalog modelling, further options for the included search provider model and provider-based possibilities for payments and shipments, inventory management and possibilities for pricing rules. Related and unrelated data structures will be discussed for various extensions of the system. This course further highlights the abilities of our platform and how to create a feature rich and automated website. More isolated topics will be shown in each module, and how to connect different parts of the platform.
All examples, demos and exercises in the course are done using ASP.NET MVC. The course is held on the latest versions of Episerver CMS and Commerce.
Purchase gives access to all included content for 12 months. This includes content added to the developer subscription and updates during this period.
The course is aimed at developers who would like to learn about developing Episerver DX Platform solutions using Episerver CMS and Episerver Commerce and pass two exams to become an Episerver Certified Developer (ECD) on Episerver CMS and an Episerver Certified Developer (ECD) on Episerver Commerce.
We recommend that you have a good understanding of HTML, CSS and C#, and practical experience of web development using ASP.NET MVC 5 or later.
Developer Subscription Plus for Episerver DX Platform includes the following courses:
- Watch Me First: Making the Most of Your Program
- Episerver CMS Developer Program: Achieving your goals
- Episerver Commerce Developer Program: Achieving your goals
- Getting Started Developing with Episerver DX Platform
- Episerver CMS – Development Fundamentals
- Episerver CMS – Advanced Development
- Episerver CMS – Certification Exam Preparation
- Reviewing Episerver CMS Development Fundamentals
- Episerver Commerce – Development Fundamentals
- Episerver Commerce – Advanced Development
- Episerver – Developing for DXC Service
- Episerver Personalization – Development Fundamentals
- Episerver Site Security Checklist