- Understand the concepts around personalization and understand how Episerver’s personalization technologies work together to provide individualized content and experience-driven commerce.
- Learn how to implement individualized content for Episerver CMS solutions using Episerver Profile Store, Episerver Insight, and Episerver Advance.
- Learn how to implement experience-driven commerce for Episerver Commerce solutions using Episerver Perform, Episerver Reach, and Episerver Personalized Find.
DURATION: Allow 1 1/2 to 2 days to complete the training.
We recommend that you have:
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 or later, ASP.NET MVC, and web front end technologies.
- Experience with Episerver CMS equivalent to our Episerver CMS – Development Fundamentals training course.
- Experience with Episerver Commerce equivalent to our Episerver Commerce – Development Fundamentals training course
To complete some of the hands-on exercises, you must have some of the following accounts for personalization products depending on the exercise: Episerver Insight, Episerver Profile Store, Episerver Advance, Episerver Perform and Reach, and Episerver Personalized Find. Students can choose not to complete a hands-on exercise themselves and instead watch the instructor complete it in a video.
After enrollment, you will have 6 months to access to the course materials. You can start and stop the course as often as you like, and also launch the course multiple times.