Please note that Partner discounts are not applicable for Episerver Subscriptions.
This is a self-paced custom-scheduled subscription to a bundle of eLearning courses, plus an optional study program,plus email support and three hours of one-to-one online sessions with an Episerver expert personal mentor, and an optional project to complete.
The six-week study program is comprised of an initial session, six self-study days with half hour online sessions with your personal mentor to review progress and one attempt at the CMS certification exam.
This training program focuses on developing core and advanced functionality for Episerver CMS solutions, including defining custom content types and templates, handling media, reusing shared content, implementing navigation and indexed search, and optimizing, securing, extending Episerver CMS with gadgets and plug-ins, and deploying websites, both on-premise and in the cloud. All examples, demos and exercises in the course are done using ASP.NET MVC. The course is held on the latest version of Episerver CMS.
Purchase gives access to all included content for 12 months. This includes content added to the program and updates during this period.
The course is aimed at developers who would like to learn about developing Episerver CMS solutions and pass the exam to become an Episerver Certified Developer (ECD) within Episerver CMS.
We recommend that you have a good understanding of HTML, CSS and C#, and practical experience of web development using ASP.NET MVC 5 or later.
Episerver CMS – Development Fundamentals
- Getting Started with Episerver CMS
- Defining Content Types
- Rendering Content Templates
- Working with Blocks
- Navigating Content
- Working with Episerver Framework
- Optimizing, Securing, and Deploying
Episerver CMS – Advanced Development
- Reviewing Episerver CMS Fundamentals
- Working with Content using APIs
- Integrating Data
- Customizing the Experience for Editors
- Customizing the Experience for Visitors
- Extending with Plug-ins and Add-ons
- Integrating Episerver Find
- Integrating Episerver Social
Episerver – Developing for DXC Service
- About DXC Service
- Deploying to DXC Service
- Development Considerations
Episerver Personalization – Development Fundamentals
- Understanding Episerver DX Platform Personalization
- Implementing Individualized Content
- Implementing Experience-Driven Commerce
Episerver CMS - Certification Exam Preparation
- Exam Overview
- Practice Exam with 140+ questions
- Exam Study Guide