This is the classroom version of CMS Advanced Development.
For current sessions click on the following link: Current Available Sessions
Please note that you reserve a seat after purchase of the course and the link only shows available sessions.
This cookbook-style training course is a deep dive into development with Episerver CMS with focus on reviewing the fundamentals and then customizing and extending the Episerver platform following recommended good practice. You will learn how to use APIs for taking control of content approvals, user notifications, and key performance indicators, you will integrate data with partial routers and a combination of scheduled jobs and system-level content events, and you will integrate Episerver Find and Episerver Social microservices to build advanced features into your websites.
DURATION: 3 days
- Reviewing Episerver CMS Fundamentals
- Working with Content using APIs
- Integrating Data
- Customizing the Experience for Editors
- Customizing the Experience for Visitors
- Extending with Plug-ins and Add-ons
- Integrating Episerver Find
- Integrating Episerver Social