This is the classroom version of CMS Basic Editing
For current sessions click on the following link: Current Available Sessions
Please note that you reserve a seat after purchase of the course and the link only shows possible sessions.
This course is ideal for those who are new content authors or those who have used other CMS solutions but are new to Episerver. It will build confidence and enable non-technical users to contribute in the creation and maintenance of critical web content.
DURATION: 1 day
- The complete Episerver Editor User Interface
- Logging in or out
- Modifying existing content pages
- Creating new content pages
- Use of the WYSIWYG HTML editor
- Uploading and managing images & files
- Linking to other pages/content
- Copying content from Word documents
- Creating reusable block content
- Comparison and rollback from prior versions
- Content archival (expiration) and delayed start date/tim