This is a self-paced custom-scheduled program that includes four eLearning courses, three hours of one-to-one online Instructor Led Coaching (ILC) sessions with an experienced instructor, and a practical project to complete.
The program is comprised of an On-Boarding session, twelve study units with ILC sessions to review progress, an Off-Boarding session, and one attempt at the CMS certification exam.
This training program focuses on developing core and advanced functionality for Episerver CMS solutions, including defining custom content types and templates, handling media, reusing shared content, implementing navigation and indexed search, and optimizing, securing, extending Episerver CMS with gadgets and plug-ins, and deploying websites, both on-premise and in the cloud. All examples, demos and exercises in the course are done using ASP.NET MVC. The course is held on the latest version of Episerver CMS.
The course is aimed at developers who would like to learn about developing Episerver CMS solutions and pass the exam to earn Episerver Certified Developer for Episerver CMS status.
We recommend that you have a good understanding of HTML, CSS and C#, and practical experience of web development using ASP.NET MVC 5 or later.
Episerver CMS – Development Fundamentals
- Getting Started with Episerver CMS
- Defining Content Types
- Rendering Content Templates
- Working with Blocks
- Navigating Content
- Working with Episerver Framework
- Optimizing, Securing, and Deploying
Episerver CMS – Advanced Development
- Reviewing Episerver CMS Fundamentals
- Working with Content using APIs
- Integrating Data
- Customizing the Experience for Editors
- Customizing the Experience for Visitors
- Extending with Plug-ins and Add-ons
- Integrating Episerver Find
- Integrating Episerver Social
Episerver – Developing for DXC Service
- About DXC Service
- Deploying to DXC Service
- Development Considerations
Episerver Personalization – Development Fundamentals
- Understanding Episerver DX Platform Personalization
- Implementing Individualized Content
- Implementing Experience-Driven Commerce