This is a self-paced eLearning version of the course. It teaches the same content as the classroom version, and includes interactive graphics, demonstration videos, and check-your-understanding questions.
This course is designed to provide you with a working knowledge of Episerver Commerce, focusing on the responsibilities of digital merchandisers and marketers. Examples are shown on how to create and refine the different types of entries that can be used in an e-commerce website to set up flexible promotions or discounts. You will also learn how to display content to specific markets.
About 4 hours total, but you can start and stop whenever you need to.
This course is suitable for digital merchandisers and marketers who need to learn about the features and capabilities of Episerver Commerce.
Knowledge and experience with the CMS UI, and how CMS can assist a content editor.
- Identify the Commerce shopping flow
- Use the catalog user interface
- Create and display catalog content via CMS
- Create packages and bundles and identify the characteristics of these
- Explore relations between catalog entries and the categorization concept
- Display content to specific markets
- Create marketing category promotions
- Create marketing cart promotions
- Apply promotion exclusions for marketing campaigns