This is the classroom course Commerce - Merchandiser
For current sessions click on the following link: Current Available Sessions
Please note that you reserve a seat after purchase of the course and the link only shows available sessions.
This course applies to users that will be working with e-commerce related tasks such as adding new products to a catalog, categorizing products, enriching catalog content by adding product data, images and prices. We look at publishing catalog content, for instance when creating campaigns and promotions. After the course you will have good understanding of how to work with catalog content on a website with Episerver Commerce and CMS.
DURATION: 1 day
- Behind the scenes of an e-commerce site
- The ”shopping flow” and system support
- Episerver Commerce overview
- Integration with Episerver CMS
- Assets, gadgets and product catalog content management
- The catalog concepts
- Categories, bundles, packages, products and variations
- Creating and publishing catalog content
- Segmentation by markets and security
- Marketing with campaigns and discounts