Previously 875.00 USD
In this self-paced eLearning course, you will explore the personalization products, services, and features of the Episerver DX Platform. You will learn what is possible to achieve and see working examples. Upon completion of the course, you will:
- Understand the concepts around personalization and understand how Episerver’s personalization technologies work together to provide individualized content and experience-driven commerce.
- Learn how to implement individualized content for Episerver CMS solutions using Episerver Profile Store, Episerver Insight, and Episerver Advance.
- Learn how to implement experience-driven commerce for Episerver Commerce solutions using Episerver Perform, Episerver Reach, and Episerver Personalized Find.
DURATION: Allow 1 1/2 to 2 days to complete the training.
We recommend that you have:
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 or later, ASP.NET MVC, and web front end technologies.
- Experience with Episerver CMS equivalent to our Episerver CMS – Development Fundamentals training course.
- Experience with Episerver Commerce equivalent to our Episerver Commerce – Development Fundamentals training course
To complete some of the hands-on exercises, you must have some of the following accounts for personalization products depending on the exercise: Episerver Insight, Episerver Profile Store, Episerver Advance, Episerver Perform and Reach, and Episerver Personalized Find. Students can choose not to complete a hands-on exercise themselves and instead watch the instructor complete it in a video.
After enrollment, you will have 30 days access to the course materials. You can start and stop the course as often as you like, and also launch the course multiple times.